about skydiving: the skydive
maximum adrenalin, maximum fun
Whether it's your first time (or your fifth) tandem skydiving is the ideal way to experience the ultimate thrill of freefall.
No experience is necessary and almost anyone can do it! Skydive the Beach Sydney jump from Australia's highest altitude of up to 15,000ft above the beach! The views are incredible and the rush is unbeatable!!
what does the skydive involve?
- Check in at the front desk at your allocated time. Here you'll complete all necessary paperwork and be given your jump load number. Please remember that skydiving can be a half day activity as delays do occur due to weather and air traffic controls.
- Upgrade to a DVD package - highly recommended, especially if it's your first jump!
- Proceed to the outside waiting area where you'll get your jump gear. Our staff will give you over-pants and a life jacket to wear on your skydive. Fleeces and gloves are also available if it's cold.
- Chill out in the customer area until your load and name are announced over the PA system. It's now time to receive your harness and training. Be sure to listen in so you know just what to do when it comes time to exit the plane and land.
- Meet your tandem instructor - approximately one hour after check-in, your tandem master will introduce themselves and commence filming of your DVD with a pre-jump interview. Smile for the camera! At this stage any spectators should verify which landing area you'll be using.
- Board our bus to Albion Park airport. The bus trip will take around 25 minutes. Check out the safety video and cool skydiving footage on the way.
- Upon arrival at the airport, board our super awesome flying machine and get ready to conquer the skies. This will take about 25 minutes so sit back and enjoy the ride. Be sure to soak up the spectacular views on the way.
- Just before height, your instructor will perform all the last minute preparations. The door will fling open and it's time to go skydiving! Securely attached to your professional tandem instructor, you exit the plane for 60 seconds of life-changing freefall. Smile, wave, scream at the camera and enjoy the ride. Your instructor will activate your parachute and you'll soar serenely like a bird for approximately 5 minutes. If you're feeling brave you can take control of the steering until your instructor brings you in to land.
- Upon landing, return your jump pants, fleece and life jacket to the customer waiting area. You will receive your jump certificate and return jump voucher. If you purchased the dvd, this will be ready to pick-up 1-2 hours after you land. Feel free to check out one of the local cafes across the park while you wait. Once you receive your dvd, watch it straight away on our dvd players inside the cottage and re-live the thrill of your skydive then and there!
Skydive the Beach Sydney is an experience that you will remember forever. Beat your fears, push your personal boundaries and step outside your comfort zone, once you’ve taken the plunge you will feel like you can achieve anything.
FREE return transfers from Sydney City are available Mon - Fri. Bookings are essential, so ensure you reserve your place when booking your jump. Direct bookings only.
Book your jump today - call 1300 663 634!